2 cans (8 rolls in each) crescent rolls
1 - 1 1/2 packages black forest ham, chopped
8 slices provolone cheese (I use the round ones)
4-6 grape tomatoes, diced (optional)
1. Using the two cans of crescent rolls, following these directions for making a braid or a ring on a baking stone or sheet.
2. Cut the slices of cheese in half and put one piece on each of the "triangles" in the ring. (Or if you are making the braid, just arrange them evenly down the middle.)
3. Chop the ham into pieces and arrange it on top of the cheese.
4. Add tomato pieces and Italian seasoning.
5. Fold up the end of the rolls to complete the ring. (Or twist the braid closed.)
6. Sprinkle the top of the ring/braid with some more Italian seasoning. (Sometimes I brush the top with olive oil before I add more seasoning.)
7. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until the rolls are brown.